Arrival - Departure - Cancellation
T&Cs at the Hotel Edelweiss in Maranza
- All prices are per person per day, including half board and service. The local tax supplement of €2.30 per night for people from the age of 14 is charged separately.
- When booking bed and breakfast € 8.00 per person per day are deducted from the half board price.
- Children’s discounts apply only when sharing with 2 full-paying parents. Family rooms have fixed children’s prices.
- Check in from 2:00 pm - check out by 11:00 am.
- Arrival by train: We are happy to pick up guests arriving by train free of charge from the Rio Pusteria railway station. For collection from Fortezza railway station we charge 15.00 Euro (per trip)
- New Year’s Eve surcharge:109.00 Euro per room
- Single room supplement: Single guests occupy the rooms Enzian, Alpenrose or Edelweiss at a surcharge of 35.00 Euro per day
- Garage parking can be booked by all guests if available for €5.00/day. In suites garage parking is included in the price.
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms. Italy’s legal smoking prohibition applies throughout the hotel.
- Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement only. Your four-legged friend is not permitted in the bar, restaurant and wellness area. We charge €15.00 per day without food in the rooms Edelweiss or Alpenrose with wooden flooring.
- Booking: We ask for your understanding that bookings can only be made by room type, not by room number or floor. We can also not always guarantee specific tables in the dining room. For a binding reservation we require written confirmation and a deposit of €250.00 payable by direct bank transfer or credit card.
- Payment: Cash up to €2,999.00, EC card, MasterCard or Visa.
- Cancellation is unpleasant for all concerned. We ask for your understanding that cancellations at short notice (6 weeks before the start of your holiday) will be charged at 50% of the half board days, early departure at 80% of the half board price. We also offer travel cancellation insurance.