Holidays in the Hotel Edelweiss in Maranza also include good food! Homemade pasta and ravioli, genuine Val Pusteria potatoes, locally sourced meat, milk products from cows grazing in local pastures, teas from the Viropa tea producer in Bressanone: Our kitchen team creates a convincing blend of light Italian cuisine, good honest tasty Tyrolean dishes and international delicacies. Host and wine expert Sonja creates a harmonious selection of wines that are the icing on the cake of the evening menu. Culinary pleasure from morning till night.
Our delicious buffet:
- Pick-me-up breakfast buffet with fruit juices, various mueslis, teas, cheeses, yoghurt, cold meats, ham, Speck cured ham, freshly baked rolls, homemade cakes and croissants.
- Small lunch menu à la carte (to be paid separately)
- Every afternoon cake and strudel buffet (3:00 pm - 5:00 pm)
- Gourmet 5-course set evening menu with soups, starters, pasta dishes, main dishes and heavenly desserts. One vegetarian menu option. To start with there are various salads, crudités and several dressings from the buffet.
- 1 weekly Bavarian breakfast with Weisswurst veal sausage, Pretzel and sweet mustard.
- 1 weekly gala dinner by candle light
- 1 weekly Tyrolean farmers’ buffet
- 1 weekly dinner all’Italiana with starters buffet
- 1 weekly aperitif evening with the Oberhofer family
- 1 weekly sparkling wine breakfast with smoked salmon
- 1 weekly dessert buffet