Because we wish our guests that special PLUS on their holidays in our South Tyrolean mountains, we GIVE you the Almencard PLUS as a PRESENT! This card is your ticket to wonderful adventures on the 30 Alpine pastures in our mountain pasture region.
The Almencard PLUS offers:
- Action, adventure and plenty of fun for the whole family
- Unlimited use of the cable cars Gitschberg and Jochtal
- Free bus rides to Malga di Rodengo/Luson
- An exciting weekly programme. Participation in the diverse supporting programme is largely free of charge and promises an unforgettable summer for the whole family. Life is never boring!
- Special prices with all bonus partners such as shops and leisure facilities
The Almencard PLUS includes:
- Free use of the nine cable cars in South Tyrol (Gitschberg, Jochtal, Rio Pusteria-Maranza, Bolzano-Renon, San Genesio, Postal-Verano, Meltina-Vilpiano, Renon, and the funicular railway to Mendola)
- Free use of all regional public transport in South Tyrol including cable car Rio Pusteria-Maranza (every 15 minutes trains and buses to Brunico in Val Pusteria and Bressanone in Valle Isarco)
- One free entry to each of the over 90 museums and collections in South Tyrol (including for the Ötzi Archaeological Museum in Bolzano and the four Messner Mountain Museums).
All advantages of the ski and mountain pasture region Gitschberg Jochtal:
- Unlimited use of the cable car Gitschberg / 2,510 m
- Unlimited use of the cable car Jochtal / 2,206 m
- Bus ride from Rio Pusteria to the Malga di Rodengo/Luson / 1,725 m
- Attractive discounts in numerous shops and leisure facilities
- Discounted entry to the Alpin Pool Maranza - only €2.00 for our guests.
- Free participation in the weekly programme with fantastic cultural, sporting and hiking offers for the whole family